WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stonecutter, cutter, quarryman, quarrier
- usage: someone who cuts or carves stone
- 2. cutter, carver, diner
- usage: someone who carves the meat
- 3. cutter, skilled worker, trained worker, skilled workman
- usage: someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments)
- 4. tender, ship's boat, pinnace, cutter, boat
- usage: a boat for communication between ship and shore
- 5. cutter, sailing vessel, sailing ship
- usage: a sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop
- 6. cutter, cutlery, cutting tool, cutting implement
- usage: a cutting implement; a tool for cutting
All rights reserved.
See also: cutter (Dictionary)