- 1. cripple, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cripple, stultify, weaken
- usage: deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless; "This measure crippled our efforts"; "Their behavior stultified the boss's hard work"
- 2. cripple, lame, maim
- usage: deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg; "The accident has crippled her for life"
All rights reserved.
See also: cripple (Dictionary)