- 1. cooperative, co-op, commercial enterprise
- usage: a jointly owned commercial enterprise (usually organized by farmers or consumers) that produces and distributes goods and services and is run for the benefit of its owners
- 2. cooperative, association
- usage: an association formed and operated for the benefit of those using it
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. concerted, conjunct, conjunctive, cooperative, joint (vs. separate)
- usage: involving the joint activity of two or more; "concerted action"; "the conjunct influence of fire and strong wind"; "the conjunctive focus of political opposition"; "a cooperative effort"; "a united effort"; "joint military activities"
- 2. cooperative (vs. uncooperative), collaborative, synergetic, synergistic, helpful
- usage: done with or working with others for a common purpose or benefit; "a cooperative effort"
- 3. accommodative, cooperative, noncompetitive (vs. competitive)
- usage: willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
All rights reserved.
See also: cooperative (Dictionary)