WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. convergence, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
- usage: the occurrence of two or more things coming together
- 2. convergence, convergency, series
- usage: the approach of an infinite series to a finite limit
- 3. overlap, convergence, intersection, representation, mental representation, internal representation
- usage: a representation of common ground between theories or phenomena; "there was no overlap between their proposals"
- 4. convergence, converging, convergency, joining, connection, connexion
- usage: the act of converging (coming closer)
All rights reserved.
See also: convergence (Dictionary)