- 1. consort, spouse, partner, married person, mate, better half
- usage: the husband or wife of a reigning monarch
- 2. choir, consort, set
- usage: a family of similar musical instrument playing together
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. consort, associate, affiliate, assort, interact
- usage: keep company with; hang out with; "He associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
- 2. harmonize, harmonise, consort, accord, concord, fit in, agree, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
- 3. run, consort, accompany
- usage: keep company; "the heifers run with the bulls to produce offspring"
All rights reserved.
See also: consort (Dictionary)