Synonyms of confidential
- 1. confidential, private (vs. public)
- usage: entrusted with private information and the confidence of another; "a confidential secretary"
- 2. confidential, secret, private (vs. public)
- usage: (of information) given in confidence or in secret; "this arrangement must be kept confidential"; "their secret communications"
- 3. confidential, close (vs. distant)
- usage: denoting confidence or intimacy; "a confidential approach"; "in confidential tone of voice"
- 4. confidential, classified (vs. unclassified)
- usage: the level of official classification for documents next above restricted and below secret; available only to persons authorized to see documents so classified
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of confidential (Dictionary)