Synonyms of compliance
- 1. conformity, conformation, compliance, abidance, cooperation
- usage: acting according to certain accepted standards; "their financial statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting practices"
- 2. complaisance, compliance, compliancy, obligingness, deference, agreeableness, agreeability
- usage: a disposition or tendency to yield to the will of others
- 3. submission, compliance, group action
- usage: the act of submitting; usually surrendering power to another
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of compliance (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.