WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. communication, communicating, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the activity of communicating; the activity of conveying information; "they could not act without official communication from Moscow"
- 2. communication, abstraction, abstract entity
- usage: something that is communicated by or to or between people or groups
- 3. communication, connection, connexion, connectedness
- usage: a connection allowing access between persons or places; "how many lines of communication can there be among four people?"; "a secret passageway provided communication between the two rooms"
All rights reserved.
See also: communication (Dictionary)