communication: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ku-my"ni-kā'shun), [key]
- the act or process of communicating; fact of being communicated.
- the imparting or interchange of thoughts, opinions, or information by speech, writing, or signs.
- something imparted, interchanged, or transmitted.
- a document or message imparting news, views, information, etc.
- passage, or an opportunity or means of passage, between places.
- means of sending messages, orders, etc., including telephone, telegraph, radio, and television.
- routes and transportation for moving troops and supplies from a base to an area of operations.
- activity by one organism that changes or has the potential to change the behavior of other organisms.
- transfer of information from one cell or molecule to another, as by chemical or electrical signals.
- communication (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.