WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Columbia, Columbia River
- usage: a North American river; rises in southwestern Canada and flows southward across Washington to form the border between Washington and Oregon before emptying into the Pacific; known for its salmon runs in the spring
- 2. Columbia
- usage: a town in west central Tennessee
- 3. Columbia, capital of South Carolina
- usage: capital and largest city in South Carolina; located in central South Carolina
- 4. Columbia
- usage: a university town in central Missouri
- 5. Columbia University, Columbia
- usage: a university in New York City
All rights reserved.
See also: columbia (Dictionary)