WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. awareness, consciousness, cognizance, cognisance, knowingness, knowing
- usage: having knowledge of; "he had no awareness of his mistakes"; "his sudden consciousness of the problem he faced"; "their intelligence and general knowingness was impressive"
- 2. cognizance, ken, knowing
- usage: range of what one can know or understand; "beyond my ken"
- 3. cognizance, perception
- usage: range or scope of what is perceived
All rights reserved.
See also: cognizance (Dictionary)