Synonyms of clutter
- 1. clutter, jumble, muddle, fuddle, mare's nest, welter, smother, disorderliness, disorder
- usage: a confused multitude of things
- 2. clutter, radar echo, noise, interference, disturbance
- usage: unwanted echoes that interfere with the observation of signals on a radar screen
- 1. clutter, clutter up, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill a space in a disorderly way
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of clutter (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.