Meaning of clutter
Pronunciation: (klut'ur), [key]
- to fill or litter with things in a disorderly manner: All kinds of papers cluttered the top of his desk.
- to run in disorder; move with bustle and confusion.
- to make a clatter.
- to speak so rapidly and inexactly that distortions of sound and phrasing result.
- a disorderly heap or assemblage; litter: It's impossible to find anything in all this clutter.
- a state or condition of confusion.
- confused noise; clatter.
- an echo or echoes on a radar screen that do not come from the target and can be caused by such factors as atmospheric conditions, objects other than the target, chaff, and jamming of the radar signal.
- clutter (Thesaurus)