Synonyms of circumscribe
- 1. circumscribe, trace, draw, line, describe, delineate
- usage: draw a line around; "He drew a circle around the points"
- 2. limit, circumscribe, confine, decrease, lessen, minify
- usage: restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- 3. circumscribe, trace, draw, line, describe, delineate
- usage: to draw a geometric figure around another figure so that the two are in contact but do not intersect
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of circumscribe (Dictionary)