Synonyms of circumscribe
- 1. circumscribe, trace, draw, line, describe, delineate
- usage: draw a line around; "He drew a circle around the points"
- 2. limit, circumscribe, confine, decrease, lessen, minify
- usage: restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- 3. circumscribe, trace, draw, line, describe, delineate
- usage: to draw a geometric figure around another figure so that the two are in contact but do not intersect
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of circumscribe (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.