Synonyms of caution
- 1. caution, cautiousness, carefulness, attentiveness
- usage: the trait of being cautious; being attentive to possible danger; "a man of caution"
- 2. caution, caveat, warning
- usage: a warning against certain acts; "a caveat against unfair practices"
- 3. caution, precaution, care, forethought, judiciousness
- usage: judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger; "he exercised caution in opening the door"; "he handled the vase with care"
- 4. circumspection, caution, discretion, discernment
- usage: the trait of being circumspect and prudent
- 1. caution, admonish, monish, warn
- usage: warn strongly; put on guard
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of caution (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.