WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. casualty, victim
- usage: someone injured or killed or captured or missing in a military engagement
- 2. casualty, injured party, victim
- usage: someone injured or killed in an accident
- 3. fatal accident, casualty, fatality, human death, accident
- usage: an accident that causes someone to die
- 4. casualty, decrease, lessening, drop-off
- usage: a decrease of military personnel or equipment
All rights reserved.
See also: casualty (Dictionary)