WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. calabash, gourd
- usage: round gourd of the calabash tree
- 2. calabash, calabash tree, Crescentia cujete, tree
- usage: tropical American evergreen that produces large round gourds
- 3. bottle gourd, calabash, Lagenaria siceraria, gourd, gourd vine
- usage: Old World climbing plant with hard-shelled bottle-shaped gourds as fruits
- 4. gourd, calabash, bottle
- usage: bottle made from the dried shell of a bottle gourd
- 5. calabash, calabash pipe, pipe, tobacco pipe
- usage: a pipe for smoking; has a curved stem and a large bowl made from a calabash gourd
All rights reserved.
See also: calabash (Dictionary)