- 1. moonshine, bootleg, corn liquor, corn whiskey, corn whisky, corn
- usage: whiskey illegally distilled from a corn mash
- 2. bootleg, covering
- usage: the part of a boot above the instep
- 1. bootleg, sell
- usage: sell illicit products such as drugs or alcohol; "They were bootlegging whiskey"
- 2. bootleg, produce, make, create
- usage: produce or distribute illegally; "bootleg tapes of the diva's singing"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bootleg, black, black-market, contraband, smuggled, illegal (vs. legal)
- usage: distributed or sold illicitly; "the black economy pays no taxes"
All rights reserved.
See also: bootleg (Dictionary)