- 1. beef, beef cattle, cattle, cows, kine, oxen, Bos taurus
- usage: cattle that are reared for their meat
- 2. beef, boeuf, meat
- usage: meat from an adult domestic bovine
- 3. gripe, kick, beef, bitch, squawk, objection
- usage: informal terms for objecting; "I have a gripe about the service here"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gripe, bitch, grouse, crab, beef, squawk, bellyache, holler, complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
- usage: complain; "What was he hollering about?"
All rights reserved.
See also: beef (Dictionary)