WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aggravation, exasperation, annoyance, chafe, vexation
- usage: an exasperated feeling of annoyance
- 2. aggravation, irritation, provocation, aggression
- usage: unfriendly behavior that causes anger or resentment
- 3. aggravation, exacerbation, intensification
- usage: action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse; "the aggravation of her condition resulted from lack of care"
All rights reserved.
See also: aggravation (Dictionary)