Synonyms of agape
- 1. agape, love
- usage: (Christian theology) the love of God or Christ for mankind
- 2. agape, agape love, love
- usage: selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications (especially love that is spiritual in nature)
- 3. agape, love feast, religious ceremony, religious ritual
- usage: a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship
- 1. agape(predicate), gaping, open (vs. closed), opened
- usage: with the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe; "the gaping audience"; "we stood there agape with wonder"; "with mouth agape"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of agape (Dictionary)