- 1. affix, bound morpheme, bound form
- usage: a linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. affix, stick on, attach
- usage: attach to; "affix the seal here"
- 2. append, add on, supplement, affix, attach
- usage: add to the very end; "He appended a glossary to his novel where he used an invented language"
- 3. affix, attach
- usage: attach or become attached to a stem word; "grammatical morphemes affix to the stem"
All rights reserved.
See also: affix (Dictionary)