- 1. agreement, accord, harmony, concord, concordance
- usage: harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement"
- 2. accord, conformity, accordance, agreement
- usage: concurrence of opinion; "we are in accord with your proposal"
- 3. treaty, pact, accord, written agreement
- usage: a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
- 4. accord, compatibility
- usage: sympathetic compatibility
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. harmonize, harmonise, consort, accord, concord, fit in, agree, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
- 2. accord, allot, grant, give
- usage: allow to have; "grant a privilege"
All rights reserved.
See also: accord (Dictionary)