Meaning of accord
Pronunciation: (u-kôrd'), [key]
- to be in agreement or harmony; agree.
- to make agree or correspond; adapt.
- to grant; bestow: to accord due praise.
- to settle; reconcile.
- proper relationship or proportion; harmony.
- a harmonious union of sounds, colors, etc.
- consent or concurrence of opinions or wills; agreement.
- an international agreement; settlement of questions outstanding among nations.
- without being asked or told; voluntarily: We did the extra work of our own accord.
- accord (Thesaurus)