How Well Do You Know Tim Burton Movies?
In "Sleepy Hollow", who played the iconic Headless Horseman?
- Other stars in this fantastic cast include Christina Ricci, Johnny Depp, Richard Griffiths, and Miranda Richardson.
Tim Burton has spearheaded many movies during his career, but which of the following was his first title?
- This 6-minute, black and white, claymation film was directed and written by Burton in 1982, revolving around Vincent Price, and was Burton's first released title.
Tim Burton has been involved in a variety of films, including comic book titles. How many DC Batman movies has he directed?
- Burton directed 1989's "Batman" and 1992's "Batman Returns", but he only produced 1995's "Batman Forever" after Warner Bros. thought the direction that "Batman Returns" took was too dark.
Tim Burton movies have many recurring actors— but which of the following stars was not in his masterpiece "Mars Attacks!" from 1996?
- Though not featured in "Mars Attacks!", Johnny Depp appears in many other Burton movies, including "Alice in Wonderland", "Edward Scissorhands", and "Sleepy Hollow".
In this movie, one of the main characters has something interesting attached to his body. What is the movie called?
- Created by a scientist who died before completing Edward's still-machine-like hands, he was stuck with the sharp appendages that give this movie its title.
What is the name of Burton's cartoon that features an undead dog?
- Though Burton has several ghostly animals in his films, this titular pet is an undead dog, brought to life like Frankenstein's Monster.
Of Tim Burton's animated and live-action movies, how many of them have featured Helena Bonam Carter?
- Both Helena Bonam Carter and Johnny Depp have appeared in 8 separate Burton movies, making them among the most frequent actors to grace the director's screen.
Burton's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" has some spectacular music. Who was the artist behind scoring the movie?
- Elfman also scored other classics like "The Nightmare Before Christmas", "Corpse Bride", and recently, Marvel's "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse".
Tim Burton is known for many of his dark and macabre movies, but he also directed many family-friendly and comedic titles. Which of the following movies surprisingly came from Burton?
- in 1985, Tim Burton directed "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure" as his first feature film, starring Paul Reubens.
What is the name of this movie with Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King, that Burton did not direct but produced?
- Because he was busy with a different project, Burton actually only produced this classic title that was based on an original story penned by Burton himself.