The Santa Tracker Quiz
What direction does Santa typically start his journey from?
- Santa typically starts his journey from the North Pole. This is where his magical workshop is located.
Which continent does Santa visit first?
- Santa visits the Asia-Pacific region first on his journey, including the South Pacific. This is where the local time is ahead.
How does Santa travel from one place to another?
- Santa travels from one place to another using his trusty sleigh.
In which time zone does Santa's journey end?
- Santa's journey ends in the Pacific Time Zone.
How does Santa deliver presents to houses without chimneys?
- Santa delivers presents to houses without chimneys using a magic key.
How does Santa know if children have been naughty or nice?
- Santa knows if children have been naughty or nice through a combination of methods: he watches them from the North Pole, receives reports from parents, and has a team of elves monitoring behavior.
How does Santa's sleigh manage to carry all the presents?
- Santa's sleigh is bigger on the inside thanks to its magical properties.
How many reindeer pull Santa's sleigh?
- Santa's sleigh is pulled by nine reindeer.
What is Santa's favorite treat left out by children?
- Santa's favorite treat left out by children is milk and cookies.
Which of Santa's reindeer has a red shiny nose?
- The reindeer with a red shiny nose is Rudolph. He leads the way and guides Santa's sleigh through foggy weather.