"Guardians of the Galaxy" Quiz Part II
What is the name of the villain who seeks to use the Power Stone to destroy Xandar?
- The Kree warrior allies himself with Thanos to obtain the Power Stone and destroy Xandar, but is ultimately defeated by the Guardians.
Which member of the team is a humanoid tree?
- The gentle giant is capable of regenerating his body and controlling plant matter.
Who directed "Guardians of the Galaxy"?
- James Gunn is right. Gunn also wrote the screenplay and co-wrote the story of the movie.
What is the name of the Ravager who leads the mutiny against Yondu?
- Taserface is correct. The self-proclaimed leader of the Ravagers is mocked by his fellow mutineers for his ridiculous name.
What is the name of the Collector's assistant?
- The slave girl named Carina is tasked with guarding the Collector's collection of rare and dangerous objects.
Which member of the team is a skilled assassin?
- Gamora is right. The green-skinned warrior is the adopted daughter of Thanos and has a complicated history with her sister Nebula.
What is the name of the ship used by the Guardians?
- It's the Milano. The sleek spacecraft is named after Peter Quill's childhood crush.
What is the name of the song that plays during the climactic fight scene on Xandar?
- "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac adds an epic quality to the battle between the Guardians, the Ravagers, and the Nova Corps.
What is the name of the planet that serves as the base of the Collector's operations?
- Knowhere. The decapitated head of a Celestial serves as the hub of intergalactic trade and criminal activity.
Which other Marvel Cinematic Universe character makes a cameo appearance in "Guardians of the Galaxy"?
- Howard the Duck is a Marvel Comics character who appears briefly in the movie's post-credits scene, drinking a cocktail and commenting on the weirdness of the universe.