Can You Name These Celebrity Chefs?
Known for a fiery temper and difficult cooking challenges, which chef owns restaurants around the world and has created a plethora of kitchen shows?
- One of Chef Ramsay's most iconic dialogue exchanges has to be, "What are you?" "An idiot sandwich."
This British chef cooks delightful dishes, bakes decadent goods, and has been known to pronounce "microwave" in a fairly strange manner. Who is she?
- Lawson is a food writer and chef renowned around the world for her delectable recipes.
What do dining establishments, drive-through joints, and greasy spoon dives all have in common? This chef!
- Fieri also hosts other shows on the Food Network where cooks must compete for the best dish.
This chef hosts her own daily talk program that combines lifestyle, interviews, and recipes. What is her name?
- Ray has also branched into cookware, furniture, and fashion, making her range of influence wide.
What is the name of this American restauranteur and TV chef who was one of the first competitors on the show Iron Chef?
- Now, Flay appears on a variety of Food Network shows, including BBQ, Mexican, and Southwestern dishes.
Bon appétit! What is the name of this American chef who moved to Paris and rejuvenated the world of women in cooking?
- If she is known for a particular dish, it's Julia Child's boeuf bourguignon— a dense, meaty stew that she perfected.
What is the name of this Italian chef who appears regularly on ITV's talk and news show, This Morning?
- He is also known for forging a friendship with Gordon Ramsay and Fred Sirieix during their culinary travels in "Gordon, Gino, and Fred's Road Trip".
Can you name this Canadian Food Network cook who is known for his "Chef at Home" series, including fresh produce and simple recipes?
- He is known for his advocacy of sustainable home cooking and promoting the ease of using local produce in delicious and easy dishes.
What is the name of this British baker who hosts the ever-popular "Bake Off" show?
- Along with Paul Hollywood, Mary Berry is part of the cult TV show that brings contestants, celebrities, and comedians into close contact with meringues and chocolate, among other baked goods.
Specializing in quick, simple, healthy dishes that are often inspired by American and Italian cuisines, what is the name of this British chef who is known for a delicious steak sarnie?
- Oliver is lauded for being a casual culinary genius, helping families everywhere create delicious and quick meals.