Where in the World Were These Serial Killers?
David Berkowitz was known as the Son of Sam before his arrest in 1977. In which American city did he operate?
- Berkowitz was convicted of killing 6 people in NYC after a year and one of the biggest manhunts ever carried out in the state.
Three serial killers operated in the same city with overlapping kill streaks: John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck, and Robin Gecht. Which unfortunate city was it?
- These crimes spanned the 1960s, '70s, and '80s, with some of the killers working in the same construction fields— perhaps they even knew each other.
Which state did the Night Stalker, aka Richard Ramirez, carry out his terrifying crimes?
- Between the years 1984 and 1985, Ramirez ended 13 people's lives and scared the entire West Coast.
In the wilderness of which state did Robert Hansen kidnap women and set them free in the woods, just to hunt them down like prey?
- In 1971 several unfortunate women were captured and taken outside of Anchorage, Alaska to be "released" into the forest for a deadly game of cat and mouse.
What city was the grounds of the unidentified "Phantom Killer" who targeted couples in their cars during the 1940s, leading to a movie called "The Town that Dreaded Sundown"?
- Spanning both Arkansas and Texas with a fitting name, the town of Texarkana was horrified by a series of murders and lived in fear until the killer simply vanished.
Edmund Kemper is known as the Co-ed killer because he targeted young female students primarily from which US university?
- This wanna-be police officer is infamous for his killings as well as his prison interviews that helped the FBI create a behavioral analysis program for serial murderers.
Which area of London did Jack the Ripper, the infamous and still-unnamed UK serial killer, use to stalk and kill his victims?
- Claiming the lives of at least five women who worked in vulnerable professions, Jack the Ripper is one of the most notorious murderers in the world who will likely never be identified.
Claiming the lives of at least five women who worked in vulnerable professions, Jack the Ripper is one of the most notorious murderers in the world who will likely never be identified.
- The Murder Castle was completed in 1892 and built near the junction of South Wallace Avenue and West 63rd Street in Chicago.
Where in the world did the killer duo Myra Hindley and Ian Brady kidnap and dispose of their child victims?
- Hindley and Brady were a murderous couple who lured 5 children away and killed them near Manchester, England.
One of Canada's most famous serial killers is Robert Pickton, who ran a pig farm and used the premises to hide the bodies of his victims. Where was this farm located?
- It was only in 2002 that Pickton was found out and jailed, where he confessed to 49 murders— some bodies of which are believed to have been fed to his pigs and, horrifyingly, sold to grocery stores.