What Do You Know About Wales?
What is the capital of Wales?
- The capital of Wales is Cardiff.
What is the national symbol of Wales?
- The national symbol of Wales is the dragon.
What mountain range spans the length of Wales?
- The Cambrian Mountains span the length of Wales.
What is the highest peak in Wales?
- Snowdon is the highest peak in Wales.
Which body of water is to the south of Wales?
- The Bristol Channel lies to the south of Wales.
What is the Welsh word for Wales?
- The Welsh word for Wales is Cymru.
What is the name of the famous Welsh festival of literature, music, and performance?
- The Hay Festival is a famous Welsh festival of arts and culture.
What is the approximate population of Wales?
- The approximate population of Wales is 3 million.
What is the longest river in Wales?
- The River Severn is the longest river in Wales.
Which of these castles is located in Wales?
- Caernarfon Castle is a famous castle located in Wales.