Disney Princesses Quiz
Which character dresses up as a man to take her father's place in the army?
- Mulan is based on a Chinese tale called "Hua Mulan."
Which princess proved her identity by fitting into a glass slipper?
- Cinderella lost her slipper as she ran from the ball at the stroke of midnight.
This princess runs away when her father tells her she has to get married.
- Jasmine runs away into the streets of Agrabah where she meets the street urchin Aladdin, whom she will eventually marry.
The song "Some Day My Prince Will Come" was featured in which Disney Princess movie?
Which of these characters is not a Disney Princess?
- There are eight official Disney Princesses: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan, and Pocahontas.
A terrible monster kept this princess locked away in a castle; who is she?
- Belle breaks a spell cast on the monster, also known as Beast, when she falls in love with him.
Which of these characteristics do all of the Disney Princesses have in common?
How many fairies look after Aurora for sixteen years to keep her safe from Maleficent?
- The three fairies, Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, chose to forgo using all of their magical powers while they raised Aurora.
More than anything in the world, Ariel, the main character of The Little Mermaid, wants:
- Ariel wants to become human so she can marry Prince Eric.
Which movie dramatizes the meeting of English colonists and American Indians?
- Pocahontas was the first female animated Disney character based on a real person. She lived in what is now known as Virginia from 1595?1617 and was the daughter of Chief Powhatan.