William Shakespeare: Cymbeline, Dramatis Personae
Updated September 23, 2019 | Infoplease Staff
- Cymbeline, king of Britain.
- Cloten, son to the Queen by a former husband.
- Posthumus Leonatus, a gentleman, husband to Imogen.
- Belarius, a banished lord, disguised under the name of Morgan.
sons to Cymbeline, disguised under the names of Polydote and Cadwal, supposed sons to Morgan.
- Philario, friend to Posthumus
- Iachimo, friend to Philario
- Caius Lucius, general of the Roman forces.
- Pisanio, servant to Posthumus.
- Cornelius, a physician.
- A Roman Captain.
- Two British Captains.
- A Frenchman, friend to Philario.
- Two Lords of Cymbeline's court.
- Two Gentlemen of the same.
- Two Gaolers.
- Queen, wife to Cymbeline.
- Imogen, daughter to Cymbeline by a former queen.
- Helen, a lady attending on Imogen.
- Lords, Ladies, Roman Senators, Tribunes, a Soothsayer, a Dutchman, a Spaniard, Musicians, Officers, Captains, Soldiers, Messengers, and other Attendants.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.