William Shakespeare: Titus Andronicus, Dramatis Personae
Updated September 23, 2019 | Infoplease Staff
- Saturninus, son to the late Emperor of Rome, and afterwards declared Emperor.
- Bassianus, brother to Saturninus; in love with Lavinia.
- Titus Andronicus, a noble Roman, general against the Goths.
- Marcus Andronicus, tribune of the people, and brother to Titus.
Sons to Titus Andronicus.
- Young Lucius, a boy, son to Lucius.
- Publius, son to Marcus the Tribune.
Kinsmen to Titus.
- Aemilius, a noble Roman.
Sons to Tamora.
- Aaron, a Moor, beloved by Tamora.
- A Captain, Tribune, Messenger, and Clown; Romans.
- Goths and Romans.
- Tamora, Queen of the Goths.
- Lavinia, daughter of Titus Andronicus.
- A Nurse.
- Senators, Tribunes, Officers, Soldiers, anAttendants.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.