Fourth- & Fifth-Graders Contribute Essays to Factmonster.com
Sara Corcoran, a fourth- and fifth-grade teacher at Rockport Elementary School in Rockport, Massachusetts, asked her students to write an essay about either their worst fear or where and when they would travel if they had a time machine. Click on the links below to read each essay.
- Alex Participates in the Battle of Lexington and Concord
- Aliza Imagines Life in the Year 2108
- Brynn Proudly Signs the Declaration of Independence
- Maddie Travels to England and Tries Prevent the American Revolution
- Marissa Takes Off on a Space Adventure
- Nick Crosses the Delaware with George Washington
- Sam Travels with Moses
- Ethan's Worst Fear: Wind
- Luke's Worst Fear: Adventurous Earwig Creates Lasting Fear
- Nolan Overcomes His Fear of Getting Injured
- Ross Has An Unfortunate Encounter with a Horse
- More from Writing Skills
- Did you know?
- For more than a billion Muslims around the world, Ramadan is a "month of blessing" marked by prayer, fasting, and charity.