Search Results: finance
Results 1-4 of 4
- Reconstruction Finance Corporation
- (Encyclopedia) Reconstruction Finance Corporation (RFC), former U.S. government agency, created in 1932 by...
- (Encyclopedia) finance, theory and practice of conducting large public and private dealings in money....
- (Encyclopedia) microfinance: see microcredit . ...
- International Finance Corporation
- (Encyclopedia) International Finance Corporation: see International Bank for Reconstruction and...
Browse by Subject
- Earth and the Environment +-
- History +-
- Literature and the Arts +-
- Medicine +-
- People +-
- Philosophy and Religion +-
- Places +-
- Australia and Oceania
- Britain, Ireland, France, and the Low Countries
- Commonwealth of Independent States and the Baltic Nations
- Germany, Scandinavia, and Central Europe
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Oceans, Continents, and Polar Regions
- Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, and the Balkans
- United States, Canada, and Greenland
- Plants and Animals +-
- Science and Technology +-
- Social Sciences and the Law +-
- Sports and Everyday Life +-