Meaning of Williams
Pronunciation: (wil'yumz), [key]
- 1889–1953, U.S. novelist and short-story writer.
- (Egbert Austin Williams), 1876?–1922, U.S. comedian and songwriter.
- born 1943, Northern Irish peace activist: Nobel peace prize 1976.
- 1858–1931, U.S. surgeon and educator: performed first successful heart surgery 1893.
- born 1905, Welsh playwright and actor.
- born 1911, U.S. politician and diplomat.
- 1923–53, U.S. country-and-western singer, musician, and composer.
- 1603?–83, English clergyman in America: founder of Rhode Island colony 1636.
- (Thomas Lanier Williams), 1911–83, U.S. dramatist.
- (Ted), born 1918, U.S. baseball player.
- 1731–1811, U.S. merchant and revolutionary statesman.
- 1883–1963, U.S. poet and novelist.
- williams (Thesaurus)