wicked: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (wik'id), [key]
— adj., adv. -er, -est,
- evil or morally bad in principle or practice; sinful; iniquitous: wicked people; wicked habits.
- mischievous or playfully malicious: These wicked kittens upset everything.
- distressingly severe, as a storm, wound, or cold: a wicked winter.
- unjustifiable; dreadful; beastly: wicked prices; a wicked exam.
- having a bad disposition; ill-natured; mean: a wicked horse.
- spiteful; malevolent; vicious: a wicked tongue.
- extremely troublesome or dangerous: wicked roads.
- unpleasant; foul: a wicked odor.
- wonderful; great; masterful; deeply satisfying: He blows a wicked trumpet.
- very; really; totally: That shirt is wicked cool.
- wicked (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.