treatment: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (trēt'munt), [key]
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.
- an act or manner of treating.
- action or behavior toward a person, animal, etc.
- management in the application of medicines, surgery, etc.
- literary or artistic handling, esp. with reference to style.
- subjection to some agent or action.
- a preliminary outline of a film or teleplay laying out the key scenes, characters, and locales.