WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. treatment, intervention, care, attention, aid, tending
- usage: care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
- 2. treatment, handling, management, direction
- usage: the management of someone or something; "the handling of prisoners"; "the treatment of water sewage"; "the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system"
- 3. treatment, artistic style, idiom
- usage: a manner of dealing with something artistically; "his treatment of space borrows from Italian architecture"
- 4. discussion, treatment, discourse, communication, communicating
- usage: an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic; "the book contains an excellent discussion of modal logic"; "his treatment of the race question is badly biased"
All rights reserved.
See also: treatment (Dictionary)