subsistence: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (sub-sis'tuns), [key]
- the state or fact of subsisting.
- the state or fact of existing.
- the providing of sustenance or support.
- means of supporting life; a living or livelihood.
- the source from which food and other items necessary to exist are obtained.
- existence, especially of an independent entity.
- the quality of having timeless or abstract existence.
- mode of existence or that by which a substance is individualized.
- subsistence (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.