spicy: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (spī'sē), [key]
— spic•i•er, spic•i•est.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.
- seasoned with or containing spice: a spicy salad dressing.
- characteristic or suggestive of spice.
- of the nature of or resembling spice.
- abounding in or yielding spices.
- aromatic or fragrant.
- piquant or pungent: spicy criticism.
- of a slightly improper or risqué nature; somewhat sexy: a spicy novel.
- full of spirit; lively.