Meaning of slam-bang
Pronunciation: (slam'bang'), [key]
— adv. Informal.
- with noisy violence: He drove slam-bang through the garage door.
- quickly and carelessly; slapdash.
- noisy and violent.
- excitingly fast-paced, esp. in a noisy and violent way; action-filled; thrilling: a slam-bang ending to the movie.
- vigorous and fast but careless; slapdash.
- outstanding or powerful; excellent: a slam-bang keynote address.
- to act or proceed in a chaotic or disorderly fashion: The children slam-banged into the furniture.
- slam-bang (Thesaurus)