Synonyms of slam bang
- 1. slam-bang, violent (vs. nonviolent)
- usage: violent and sudden and noisy; "a slam-bang collision"
- 1. slapdash, slam-bang
- usage: in a careless or reckless manner; "the shelves were put up slapdash"
- 2. slam-bang
- usage: with heedless speed; "yachts ran slap-bang into the convoy at 15 knots an hour"
- 3. slam-bang, slap-bang
- usage: in a violent or sudden or noisy manner; "the pans fell slam-bang and woke the whole house"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.