skinny: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (skin'ē), [key]
— adj., n. -ni•er, -ni•est,
- very lean or thin; emaciated: a skinny little kitten.
- of or like skin.
- unusually low or reduced; meager; minimal: skinny profits.
- (of an object) narrow or slender: a skinny bed.
- Here's the skinny on the latest Hollywood scandal.
- accurate information; data; facts.
- news, esp. if confidential; gossip:Here's the skinny on the latest Hollywood scandal.
- skinny (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.