Synonyms of skinny
- 1. skinny, information, info
- usage: confidential information about a topic or person; "he wanted the inside skinny on the new partner"
- 1. scraggy, boney, scrawny, skinny, underweight, weedy, thin (vs. fat), lean
- usage: being very thin; "a child with skinny freckled legs"; "a long scrawny neck"
- 2. skinny
- usage: of or relating to or resembling skin
- 3. tight-fitting, tightfitting, tight fitting, tightly fitting, skinny, tight (vs. loose)
- usage: fitting snugly; "a tightly-fitting cover"; "tight-fitting clothes"
- 4. cheeseparing, close, near, penny-pinching, skinny, stingy (vs. generous), ungenerous
- usage: giving or spending with reluctance; "our cheeseparing administration"; "very close (or near) with his money"; "a penny-pinching miserly old man"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of skinny (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.