scorn: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (skôrn), [key]
- open or unqualified contempt; disdain: His face and attitude showed the scorn he felt.
- an object of derision or contempt.
- a derisive or contemptuous action or speech.
- to ridicule; deride: Her good advice was laughed to scorn.
- to treat or regard with contempt or disdain: They scorned the old beggar.
- to reject, refuse, or ignore with contempt or disdain: She scorned my help.
- to mock; jeer.
- scorn (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.