scholastic: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (sku-las'tik), [key]
- of or pertaining to schools, scholars, or education: scholastic attainments.
- of or pertaining to secondary education or schools: a scholastic meet.
- of or pertaining to the medieval schoolmen.
- (sometimes cap.) a schoolman, a disciple of the schoolmen, or an adherent of scholasticism.
- a pedantic person.
- a student in a scholasticate.
- scholastic (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.