Synonyms of scholastic
- 1. pedant, bookworm, scholastic, scholar, scholarly person, bookman, student
- usage: a person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit
- 2. Scholastic, philosopher
- usage: a Scholastic philosopher or theologian
- 1. scholastic
- usage: of or relating to schools; "scholastic year"
- 2. scholastic
- usage: of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of scholasticism; "scholastic philosophy"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of scholastic (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.