rustic: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (rus'tik), [key]
- of, pertaining to, or living in the country, as distinguished from towns or cities; rural.
- simple, artless, or unsophisticated.
- uncouth, rude, or boorish.
- made of roughly dressed limbs or roots of trees, as garden seats.
- (of stonework) having the surfaces rough or irregular and the joints sunken or beveled.
- a country person.
- an unsophisticated country person.
- rustic (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.