Synonyms of rustic
- 1. rustic, commoner, common man, common person
- usage: an unsophisticated country person
- 1. countrified, countryfied, rustic, rural (vs. urban)
- usage: characteristic of rural life; "countrified clothes"; "rustic awkwardness"
- 2. bumpkinly, hick, rustic, unsophisticated, provincial (vs. cosmopolitan)
- usage: awkwardly simple and provincial; "bumpkinly country boys"; "rustic farmers"; "a hick town"; "the nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists"
- 3. agrestic, rustic, rural (vs. urban)
- usage: characteristic of the fields or country; "agrestic simplicity"; "rustic stone walls"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rustic (Dictionary)